Saturday, 27 October 2012

Heyyaa,
So, I thought I'd do the I <3 Fall Tag today because I've seen quite a lot of people do it and thought that it would be fun to do. So, here goes:
1)Favourite Fall Lip Product?
I don't really have a specific favourite for fall but it would probably be my MUA Lipstick in Shade 5.
2) Favourite Fall Nail Polish?
Probably at the minute Avon Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel in Plum Seduction which is (as the name suggests) a dark plumy, purpleish colour.
3) Favourite Starbucks Fall Drink?
I don't really go to Starbucks all that often but I like the Caramel Hot Chocolate with Cinnamon sprinkled on top.
4) Favourite Fall Candle?
I don't really tend to burn candles but I suppose anything Cinnamony really.
5) Favourite Fall Scarf/Accessory?
My big blue and red floral scarf from Primark last year or my new grey and black one from Primark this year.








6) Haunted House, Haunted Hay-Ride or Haunted Corn Maze?
I don't really know what a Haunted Hay-Ride or a Haunted Corn Maze is because I live in England so I'd probably say Haunted House.
7) Favourite Halloween Movie?
I don't really watch Halloween movies but probably Fright Night or Friday the 13th.
8) Favourite Candy to eat on Halloween?
Erm... Any i suppose.
9) What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Nothing because I'm not doing anything but if I was probably a witch because I've already got the outfit!
10) What is your favourite thing about Fall?
Everything! I love the weather, the colours, the smells... just absolutely everything! It has to be my favourite season!
There you go guys. I tag all of you to do it and if you do leave a link below and I'll check it out. If you don't have a blog I'd love to see your answers down below in the comments. Remember to leave any posts that you want me to do below as well. 
Much love,
Jeminix

10 comments:

  1. ooh i fancy doing this tag! xx

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Amazing post!

    2 words.. LOVE IT!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love your blog. I have been following you for a while now but never let a comment as I decided recently to finally create a blog. I notimated you for a blog award! You can click'here' to check it out. I hope you like it and I look forward to following you. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I'll check out your blog! :) xxx

      http://jeminixlife.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. Hi! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would follow me back!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeh sure I will do :) xxx

      Delete
  5. I super love your blog and I followed you for that! :)
    hope you can take a look at mine and follow me too :)
    http://www.misterpatrickjames.blogspot.com/
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx