Saturday 27 October 2012

Heyyaa,
So, I thought I'd do the I <3 Fall Tag today because I've seen quite a lot of people do it and thought that it would be fun to do. So, here goes:
1)Favourite Fall Lip Product?
I don't really have a specific favourite for fall but it would probably be my MUA Lipstick in Shade 5.
2) Favourite Fall Nail Polish?
Probably at the minute Avon Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel in Plum Seduction which is (as the name suggests) a dark plumy, purpleish colour.
3) Favourite Starbucks Fall Drink?
I don't really go to Starbucks all that often but I like the Caramel Hot Chocolate with Cinnamon sprinkled on top.
4) Favourite Fall Candle?
I don't really tend to burn candles but I suppose anything Cinnamony really.
5) Favourite Fall Scarf/Accessory?
My big blue and red floral scarf from Primark last year or my new grey and black one from Primark this year.








6) Haunted House, Haunted Hay-Ride or Haunted Corn Maze?
I don't really know what a Haunted Hay-Ride or a Haunted Corn Maze is because I live in England so I'd probably say Haunted House.
7) Favourite Halloween Movie?
I don't really watch Halloween movies but probably Fright Night or Friday the 13th.
8) Favourite Candy to eat on Halloween?
Erm... Any i suppose.
9) What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Nothing because I'm not doing anything but if I was probably a witch because I've already got the outfit!
10) What is your favourite thing about Fall?
Everything! I love the weather, the colours, the smells... just absolutely everything! It has to be my favourite season!
There you go guys. I tag all of you to do it and if you do leave a link below and I'll check it out. If you don't have a blog I'd love to see your answers down below in the comments. Remember to leave any posts that you want me to do below as well. 
Much love,
Jeminix

8 comments:

  1. ooh i fancy doing this tag! xx

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Amazing post!

    2 words.. LOVE IT!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I'll check out your blog! :) xxx

    http://jeminixlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would follow me back!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx