Tuesday 22 January 2013

10 things I would repurchase tag

Heyyaa,
So, today I thought that I'd do a tag for you guys and someone suggested this as a post to do on one of my other posts so I thought why not.
1. Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation
2. Natural Collection Cover-up Cream
3. Rimmel London Clear Complexion Powder
4. MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette
5. Natural Collection Lash Length Mascara
6. Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy
7. Vaseline (Bit boring I know but heyho!)
8. Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser
9. W7 Eyeshadow Palette
10. Lush Sweet Lips Lip Scrub
Hope you enjoyed this tag :) let me know in the comments what you would repurchase and leave any suggestions for other posts that you'd like to see in the comments as well!
Much love,
Jeminix

22 comments:

  1. 10. Lush Sweet Lips Lip Scrub is great, though Bubblegum tastes better xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the bubblegum. Will have to try it once mine runs out :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I always go back to simple products they are great for skin :) x

    www.lucia-lolita.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vaseline is a must have <3

    http://dailydiaryofabrowngirl.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lush lip scrubs are well... LUSH!!

    www.MVPxo.blogspot.com
    Youtube- MVPxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Lush lip scrubs :) I used to buy the Natural collection tinted moisturiser and I loved it x



    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought my lip scrub and i hardly used it. YOu can make your own for cheaper too. so yo uwont have to repurchase it!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a good tag! enjoyed reading it and agreed with so many of your choices!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice tag, I haven't seen this one before!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this whole list!

    I'm a new follower of your blog - I really like your layout!

    If you want to check out mine is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/

    Looking forward to your future posts :)

    Rachel

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahah vasaline all the way though! There is no better chapstick than vasaline.

    www.rosesonnoses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vaseline! Yes! All the way, it's the best! And cheap too haha.

    schnoolone.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx