Thursday 25 October 2012

Halloween!

Heyyaa,
Halloween is not my favourite thing but I still like it and I think that its great that kids (and adults!) get the chance to dress up and go out trick or treating and have a great time. I love the spookiness of Halloween and I think that some of the costumes that you can get are great. I'm not a fan of the nice, girly, fairy looks that some people go for but I love the spooky outfits-the zombies and vampires and whatnot.


  Let me know in the comments if your going to be dressing up and what your going to be wearing and whether your like halloween or not. I may put up an extra post later this week as I may have a bit of extra time so keep your eyes peeled for that :)
Much love,
Jeminix 

2 comments:

  1. Great costumes!

    http://missyswelt.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that the bottom one is great and would definitely wear it :) xxx

      Delete

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx