Thursday 2 May 2013

Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara Review

Heyyaa,
So, today I thought I'd do a review of my new favourite mascara, Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama. I 'd seen a lot of reviews of this mascara and Tanya Burr always raves about it so I thought I'd go out and buy it because I needed a new mascara. I really like this mascara. I only need one coat of this and my lashes are done whereas with my old mascara I needed a few coats. This goes on really nicely and makes your lashes really long and thick without them going clumpy. I think its especially great because of the price (£7.99) as I've tried other mascaras that have been about the same price and they've been nowhere near as good.
 
The only negatives to this mascara are that it tends to flake if you have it on all day but it usually lasts until I get in from school so I'm not really that bothered it also tends to smudge all around your eyes if you ever cry whilst you're wearing it. On the whole, I really like this mascara and will definitely repurchase it in the future. Have you guys ever tried it? What did you think? Let me know in the comments if there are any blog posts that you want me to do as always.
Much love,
Jeminix

14 comments:

  1. I love the Falsies mascara... but hated the Black Drama one :( the original doesn't budge on my lashes at all :D xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will have to try the original next time then :) thanks for the recommendation xxx

      Delete
  2. Great review. I haven't tried this product yet but it's on my list!

    x http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Would definitely recommend it xxx

      Delete
  3. This mascara has gotten such rave reviews but it just hasn't done it for me! I love L'Oreal telescopic mascara! I just began following you- check out my blog when you get a sec!

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) will do. Will have to check that mascara out next then :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Great review! I love dramatic eyelashes, I'll try it! :)

    xo
    Natalia

    http://thelandofmymind.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx