Wednesday 8 May 2013

The Fashion Tag

Heyyaa,
So I know that this is quite an old tag but heyho, hope you enjoy it:
1.How would you describe your style?
Comfy and probably quite basic but with a bit of a twist.
2. What are your wardrobe staples?
Black leggings definitely! And colourful tops.
3.Most expensive item in your wardrobe?
My Oasis handbag that I got last year for £40 because I don't really buy expensive clothing.
4. Most wanted item?
Prada Celine bag in black.
 
 
5. Favourite designer?
Don't really have one but I quite like Dior.
6. How much do you spend on clothes?
Not very much, I don't really see the point in spending a lot on clothes.
7. What are your favourite places to shop?
Primark, New look, Internacionale and H&M.
8. What's your favourite fragrance?
At the minute, Taylor Swift Wonderstruck.
 
9. What's your favourite way to do your hair?
Natural, I don't really have the time or the patience to style my hair most days.
10. What is your go-to outfit when you don't know what to wear?
Black leggings and a bright shirt with black ballet pumps or wedge hi-tops.
11. One fashion trend you wish would come back or stay?
Bright colours because they look amazing and always brighten up my day.
12. Your most prized possession in your wardrobe?
Probably my thick black leggings that I've had for ages and that have lasted really well and that I wear all the time. Either that or my black, studded, wedge hi-tops.
So, I hope that you enjoyed this tag and I tag all of you guys to do it, if you do let me know in the comments and I'll check it out. Also, let me know if there are any posts that you want me to do.
Much love,
Jeminix

29 comments:

  1. I really want to try that perfume, what does it smell like?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should :) Its a fruity, floral scent but not a tacky celeb one, I think it smells amazing xxx

      Delete
  2. this is a fun tag post! its nice to learn a little about you
    Delightful Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black leggings are my staple as well sooo comfy!

    http://blueeyedb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I don't see how people cant love them! xxx

      Delete
  4. I love bright colours and leggings too :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a simple outfit and you can wear it everywhere, its great! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. I love my think black leggings too! xo
    http://blossomeclectic.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing :) so simple and comfy xxx

      Delete
  6. I love your style! And I LOVE your blog! Could you please check mine out? :) I am new...
    www.thethirteenthgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love reading these posts good answers

    Carrieanne x

    imjustalittepixie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this tag! Sometimes I can't remember if i have done them before though haha, don't want to repeat. A bright tank with black legging and wedge sneaks sounds adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the best tag. Very well written post!

    I have an international clothing giveaway on my blog(last day).
    Hope you participate!

    http://allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Glad you liked it. Will do xxx

      Delete
  10. Really nice blog!x

    http://brunettetrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love my TSwift perfume too! I want to try the wonderstruck one!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmm, i think i'll try this tag too, nice anwsers :) Found your blog through Louise's, just followed you :)would you ming checking out my blog too? :)

    Merilin xx

    merilinzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely tag post!

    following your blog now <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like this post and it is very useful for me to know How to get rid of Freckles

    I really inspired from this post.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx