Thursday 26 July 2012

Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Skincare Review

Heyyaa,
This is a review of the Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Skincare range. I've been using this for a good six months now and I really like it. I have the Foaming Face Wash, the Cleansing & Toning Lotion, the Exfoliating Face Scrub, the Shine Control Daily Moisturiser, the Night Gel and the Peel Off Face Mask (Wow! Thats a lot!). I use the Wash, the Lotion and the Moisturiser every morning and night; the Scrub every other night, the Face Mask once a week and then the Night Gel occasionally when i remember. I tend to use some of my Simple Skincare for the first week of the month and then the Boots range for the rest of the month-I have no idea why but this just seems to work with my skin.

 













I really like this skincare range and have found that its helped with my acne as well as any oiliness. I find that the Wash really does get rid of any make-up that I've got on and the moisturiser doesn't make my skin oily. I think that it is really good value for money as the prices range from £2.99 to £3.59. I would defineltly recommend this range to people who have oily or acne-prone skin as it really does help. This range is available from all Boots stores as well as online here: http://www.boots.com/
Much love,
Jeminix

16 comments:

  1. Love it ♥ You are very inspiring dear.I just discovered your blog and really like it.! I just shared Rainbow Nails on my blog. If you have a minute, I would love to hear your comment.
    Also, let me know if you want us to follow each other. I will definitely follow you back...

    Blow a Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
    O.X.Y.G.E.N.on Facebook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
    Blow a Rainbow on Pinterest
    Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
    Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) will defo check it out and yeh sure xxx

      Delete
  2. Tea tree is soo good for the skin!

    www.golden-statement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey
    Just letting you know I have nominated your blog for the Leibster Award
    Visit my blog to read about it & get your award badge and the rules.
    Lysette x


    www.golden-statement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! check out my blog to see the rules!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look reaaaaally good!

    I'm the same age as you, I hope you'll check out my blog? :)
    I'm also doing a post on a christmas blog swap I'm doing soon, so if you interested, make sure to look out for it!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I really need to invest in some of this! I always get oily skin!

    I love your blog so I decided to nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :)

    http://holliegrace.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could get them in Norway! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good :) You could see if there are any similar products available containing the same ingredients as they are quite popular xxx

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your posts! always luv anything that contains tea tree oil
    im gonna follow you!

    please follow my blog, i've just started:

    http://jeminixlife.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this post and it is very useful for me to know How to get rid of burn scars

    I really inspired from this post.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

  11. I really like this post and it is very useful for me to know How to get rid of Back Acne

    I really inspired from this post.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx