Monday 14 January 2013

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation Review

Heyyaa,
Today, I'm going to be reviewing the Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation.
I'd seen quite a lot of people raving about this and I was in need of a new foundation at the time so I thought that I'd give a whirl. And I LOVE it! It is amazing. It gives great coverage, they do a wide range of colours, it doesn't look cakey or greasy on the skin and it's easy to blend.
So overall, I think that this foundation is amazing and I'd recommend it to you all.
It is available from most Supermarkets that stock Rimmel and from most Boots and Superdrug stores:
Much Love,
Jeminix
P.S. Sorry this is a short post, its just that I don't have much time and I didn't really have much else to say about the foundation except from its amazing!

5 comments:

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx