Saturday 23 June 2012

Summer Goals Update!

Heyyaa,
Thought that I would update you all on my Summer Goals from my last post. I set myself 4 goals; to eat healthier, to get more active, to read more and to get more me-time on sundays.
I have begun to eat slightly healthier foods. Its nothing major but its a start! Unfortunately the weather here has been rubbish lately so I haven't been able to get outside much but I have started moving around more and making sure that I'm not sat down for ages! Now, that my exams are over I have finally had more time to read! Yay :) (Just started the Hunger Games). The only one that I haven't really had any success on is the last one - me-time on Sundays because I had my Auntie's Wedding last weekend and then I was revising all the time before that! However, I plan to definitely have some me-time tomorrow! :)


So, it's only small changes at the minute but I'm getting there! I have been more successful in keeping to the goals this time compared to previous attempts and I just hope that I an stick to them now! :)
Keep your eyes peeled for some upcoming reviews on here :)
Much love,
Jeminix

16 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals. Mine is to organise my home office, it's a right mess. Wish me luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals, It's good to have things to work towards and it's something I really need to do :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm quite suprised that I've stuck to them this long! xxx

      Delete
    2. That's my problem too, I don't stick to it or even forget what I said I was going to do ha ha

      Tanesha x
      www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    3. Lol. Don't we all?! xxx

      Delete
  3. i've been setting little summer goals for myself, too! so far, so good.
    i thought i would be able to relax this summer, but it's totally the opposite -- i'm such a busy lady! ha!
    really cute little blog, by the way ;)

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Same here :) thanks :) Like yours too :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Good to see that you are making some changes already. I also decided to participate in louises 7 goals for 7 days action! Keep up the goof works :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! Keep it up girl! :)

    Please check out my new blog:

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your goals! Gotta start small or else you'll just get overwhelmed. :)

    Enter my 100 Follower Giveaway!
    just-another-day1.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep it up!
    I planned to eat healthier and get fit over the summer, as well as start getting back into reading.
    The first one is proving a little difficult! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I know what you mean! Especially over summer! xxx

      Delete

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx