Thursday 18 October 2012

Autumn!

Heyyaa,
Is it just me that loves autumn?! I love getting out all the big jumpers and warm, cosy boots :) 
I love the autumn colours and am definitely incorporating them into my style and my make-up. Dark, berry lips and jeans. Mmmm... I love it! :)


I think that autumn has to be my favourite season. I love being able to wrap up warm and get all cosy, lots of time inside with the heating on, reading a book with a mug of hot chocolate. One of my favourite things to do in autumn. Comment below and let me know what your favourite thing about Autumn is. Also, if you have any blog posts that you want me to do leave them below as well.
Much love,
Jeminix

12 comments:

  1. Love those pants similar colour to the faux leather one am wearing on latest post x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the oxblood, this fall!
    If you get a sec, it'd mean the world to me if you would come check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the berry hues too! :)
    Thank you for stopping by my blog the other week and leaving a comment, it didn't go unnoticed! I have had a layout/name makeover since you last visited and I'd love if you stopped by again!

    Georgi
    www.addressbookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love red jeans! x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the dark lips :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that they look amazing! Especially with just some black eyeliner and mascara :) xxx

      Delete
  6. love the jeans and the dark lips !
    xx

    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :) xxx

      http://jeminixlife.blogspot.com

      Delete

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx