Thursday 27 September 2012

Favourite Bloggers!

Heyyaa,
So, I thought that I'd do a post on some of my favourite bloggers today. I do follow more blogs than the ones mentioned in this post and I do like them but I've had to cut the list down otherwise this post would be far too long! So, here goes:

BubzBeauty
I absolutely love Bubz's blog/website and it was the first beauty one that I ever started reading. She not only does beauty, skincare and fashion posts, she also does really inspirational lifestyle/life matters posts which I love. I really admire Bubz and all of her hard work and if I had to pick someone to be my role model it would have to be her.

SprinkleofGlitter
I love Louise's blog, she always posts regularly and does a wide variety of posts on beauty and skincare as well as some lifestyle type of posts including posts on BabyGlitter. (So cute!)

Zoella
I love Zoe's blog because she's just an all round good person and does amazing posts. I'm also slightly jealous of her hair!

I love Thrifty's blog. It is absolutely amazing if your on a budget as she always has some great money saving tips.

BeautyCrush
I love Sammi's blog because she does fashion posts as well as beauty and lifestyle posts which I love and I love her style!

FleurDeForce (And BrideDeForce)
I love Fleur's blog as she does some amazing beauty and skincare posts. I also love her bridal blog with her sister Hannah because I love reading about Fleur's wedding preparation!

SWalkerMakeup
I love Sara's blog because she does some really useful and interesting beauty and skincare posts about pretty much anything.

I know that these are mainly quite big, popular bloggers (who all have YouTube channels!) but I've been following their blogs for quite a while now and I absolutely love them all! Let me know in the comments who some of your favourite bloggers are.
Much Love,
Jeminix 

14 comments:

  1. Fleur is my fav ever youtuber/blogger! xo

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive done this too!

    please come and visit me at mine?

    rosiebxxx.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a lot of these same bloggers too! I'm also jealous of Zoella's hair, lol :)

    xoxo

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Is so long and so thick and so...wow! xxx

      Delete
  4. I've done a post about my favorite beauty youtubers too. I'd really appreciate it if you checked it out as well as the rest of my blog! x
    havefashionwilltravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sprinkle of glitter is literally my inspiration. I love it to death! This blog is great, I love it!

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com <--- stop by sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Checking out all of these sites now! Yay to new reads ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these blogs! I think yours is nice too :) x
    britbackpacker.blogspot.com
    katiecloudsaysoutloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx