Thursday 20 September 2012

11 Questions Tag!

Heyyaa,
So, today I'm going to be doing the 11 Questions tag. I just thought that this was something fun to do and a bit of a different type of post so here goes:
1) Do you like coffee?
Not really no, I'm more of a tea and hot chocolate kinda girl!
2) What is your all-time favourite film?
Ermmm... I'm not really sure, at the minute I'd have to say Bridesmaids because its a great pick-me up film.
3) When did you start blogging, and what made you want to blog?
I started blogging in April of this year and I wanted to start blogging because I really enjoyed reading other peoples blogs and thought that it would be fun to start my own and I'm so glad that I did!
4) What do you usually do in the holidays?
Erm.. I'm generally either meeting friends, shopping, having sleepovers, visiting family or just spending the days at home relaxing.
5) What is your favourite memory so far of this year?
Probably my aunties wedding when I was a bridesmaid (again!)
6) Where would you like to travel?
I would love to travel all over the world but in particular I'd love to travel to America.
7) If a genie gave you three wishes, what would you wish for?
Errr.. These are really superficial but... Great GCSE results, £1 million and a boyfriend!
8) Do you like folding paper stars?
Huh? What? I guess not...
9) Do you like to cook?
I love cooking and I'm actually alright at it!
10) Where would you like to be at this very moment?
On a really long holiday in America!
11) What was your New Years resolution?
To be healthier! And I have sort of been healthier for the most part!

So, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I tag all of you to do it, even if you don't have a blog, leave your response as a comment and I'd love to read them! Anyway, till next time
Much Love,
Jeminix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx