Monday 31 December 2012

New Years Resolutions!

Heyyaa,
So today I thought I'd do a post on my new years resolutions with it being new years day tomorrow.

1. Eat healthily. I did start eating healthier this year but over Christmas that has just completely gone out the window!
2. Be more positive. I always tend to look on the negative side of things and I know that I really shouldn't.
3. Save money. I always aim to do this but then I always get to a certain amount and then end up spending it!
4. Drink more water. I never drink enough water although I know that I should.
5. Have more relaxation and me-time! More blogging, more reading, etc.
So I'm only going to do 5 new years resolutions because I know that otherwise I won't keep any of them! I'm hoping that because these are quite small and because I've posted them on here that I will be more likely to stick to them for once!
Let me know what your new years resolutions are in the comments!
Much love,
Jeminix
P.s. Happy New Year to you all! :) x

10 comments:

  1. Happy new year ! I just read your resolutions and i totally see myself in them ! I like your blog !
    Please follow mine if you like nail art, it would really mean a lot to me ! :)
    http://touwie.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I'm crap at sticking to resolutions, so I've set myself more reminders of things to do to make myself happy, I posted about it on my blog :) I hope you manage to stick to them, because they're good ones!

    http://coffeeshopsandcardigans.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great resolutions! And I love that comic book clip, too perfect!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your resolutions! Mine are pretty similar :-)

    chantellaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Good luck with yours too! xxx

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year! A lot of your new years resolution are similar to mine, especially the water drinking one. x

    Tanya from Cats and Clothing
    P.S. Please check out my first giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx