Friday 20 July 2012

Thank You :)

Heyyaa,
This is just a quick post to thank all of you that gave me ideas on my last post. There were some really good ideas and will be doing blogposts on them soon :) This is also a quick post to apologise for not posting recently, its because I've not been very well. However, all is now well and I have the whole summer holidays ahead of me! Yay :) So, fingers crossed I should get more time to blog :) Anyway, off to the doctors later so I'd better go and get some jobs done first!
Much love,
Jeminix

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog :) Would you like to follow eachother? :)

    xoxo

    http://pariswhenitspink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the first comment; I just founf your blog and I really like it so I'm following ♥ Can't wait to see what you're going to post about!

    http://katvanilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog as well. I'm looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts

    ReplyDelete

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx