Tuesday 3 July 2012

N-Spa Lip Balm

Heyyaa,

I was planning to do a review of a different product but then decided that this product was in urgent need of a review! I was kindly bought this for my birthday a few weeks ago. I didn't actually try this product straight away because I was using up an old lip balm but when I did try this product I fell in LOVE with it! It is absolutely amazing. I would describe it as a mix between a lip balm and a lip gloss becuase it has the look and the glossiness of a lipgloss but all the benefits of a lip balm. It moisturises your lips whilst giving them a nice glossy sheen. I have to say that this is the best lip balm AND the best lipgloss that I have ever used!
I think that they are available from most asda stores in packs of three but am not entirely sure as i couldn't find it online.
I will do my planned review soon but I decided that this needing reviewing first :)

Much love,
Jeminix

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great! :)

    Please check out my blog:

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great :) I most certainly will do :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love lip products, might have to check this out!
    please check my blog out:
    www.golden-statement.blogspot.com
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check it out :) I will do :) xxx

      Delete

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx