Wednesday 30 May 2012

New Summer Goals

Heyyaa,

This is going to be on some new goals that I've set myself for this summer. I think that having them written on here will hopefully motivate me to follow them for more than a couple of weeks for once! So, here are my goals:

1. Eat healthier - I am one of the most unhealthy people ever!

2. Get more active/Spend more time outside - I spend far to much time inside!!

 3. Read more - One of my favourite things to do yet I never seem to have the time!


 4. Relax more, me-time on Sundays - I'm always far too stressed out and never get any time to just relax and treat myself!
 
















Hopefully I will actually follow these! I'm starting small with my goals so that they are actually achievable but they will hopefully gradually get bigger. I think that these goals are actually quite simple to follow but it's just about me having the will-power to stick with them!
Thats all for now. I'll hopefully keep you updated on these if they go well!
Jeminix 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx