Wednesday 10 April 2013

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

Heyyaa,
So, I thought I'd do this tag today, I know it's a bit old but heyho.
Greed:
What is your most expensive and inexpensive beauty item?
I don't really have any expensive beauty items apart from the Benefit "that gal" brightening face primer. My most inexpensive would be my MUA lipsticks (Review: http://jeminixlife.blogspot.com)
Wrath:
What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
Eyeliner, definitely. I love the way it looks but I hate applying it because I can never get it quite how I want it. Probably the MUA products when they first came out because I was so desperate to try them but nowhere near me stocked them to begin with.
Gluttony:
What are your most delicious beauty products?
My Lush Sweet Lips lip scrub and my Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm.
Sloth:
What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Eyeshadow, I love it but it just takes too long to apply on an everyday basis.
Pride:
What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Probably my tinted moisturiser or my concealer, life-savers!
Lust:
What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
A good personality and sense of humour. Look-wise, which comes second, tall, dark haired and a great smile.
Envy:
What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Probably perfume, I think it makes a great gift for everyone.
Much love,
Jeminix

6 comments:

  1. I always neglect eyeshadow too, I love using cream bases because they are so easy to apply so you're good to go! :) I couldn't live without concealer either :P great post :) xxx
    http://handpickedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post :) i love Mua but when new products are meant to be in store on a certain date the superdrugs near me never have them (3 stores) that day or days to follow its so annoying as i dont like buying make up online :(
    i have subscribed to your blog x

    http://budgetbeautylove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea for a post!
    I'm the same with eyeshadow! I have so many but can never be bothered to put it on!
    B x

    I'd love it if you took a look at my blog here!: RebeccaRuby - A lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx