Thursday 15 November 2012

Kate Morton

Heyyaa,
So today I thought I'd do a post on one of my favourite authors (and I have a lot of favourites!) because I've just finished one of her books. I am a total bookworm and love reading longer books and books that leave you guessing about what the endings going to be and Kate Morton's books do just that. I think that she's only done four books in total, The House at Riverton (her most well known), The Distant Hours, The Forgotten Garden and The Secret Keeper. I've only read the first two so far but plan on reading the others very soon. They are amazing books and are so addictive! I literally can't  put them down once I've started reading them. They really capture your imagination and your always picturing the characters and the situations. I would definitely recommend Kate Morton as an author to anyone so if your a bookworm like me and you've never read any of  her books go and read them now! You won't regret it!

I'd also like to say thank you to everyone that is following me as I have now reached 25 followers. This may not sound like many to most people but when I first started this blog I didn't really expect any followers so its quite an achievement for me! So, thank you!
Remember to leave any suggestions for blog posts that you have in the comments for me please!
Much love,
 Jeminix

12 comments:

  1. great review, might have to go check it out!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an avid reader too so I might have to have a read of a couple of these judging from your glowing reviews :)
    I'm pretty new to blogger so I'd love some support, please check out my blog: http://frankest.blogspot.co.uk/
    Frankie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should read them! I will do :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Love your blog!

    http://marisajade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats the basic story of the book, no spoilers of course, but what are we dealing with here.. horror? mystery? drama? etc.
    I love to read but i'm picky with my books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its kind of a bit mysterious and it switchs between the past and the present about 3 sisters in a castle and a young evacuee. It really is amazing! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. this book sounds really interesting. :)

    I've just started a lifestyle/fashion/beauty blog and would love it if have a look. I've followed you to

    http://blossomeclectic.blogspot.com.au/

    all the best. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading, I haven't read any of her books yet though. Might be my next purchase on my kindle! :D

    xo-becky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please free to leave a comment if there any blog posts or reviews or anything that you want me to do :) xxx